Innovative solutions are only half the equation. To achieve all desired deployment objectives, effective project management must be employed, so as to assure that solutions are precisely adapted to retailer needs and seamlessly integrated with retail chain IT and business environments. Complex projects require comprehensive program management know-how, to assure that different projects remain in constant sync and be delivered on time with high quality and without exceeding budget constraints.
Retalix Delivery Services are built upon best practice project management tools, required to properly plan and manage deployment resources and ensure a successful delivery of solutions to our customers.
Retalix’s project management expertise includes:
- Project integration management – overseeing the entire integration process, from development of project charter and scope, through project management planning, and all the way to execution, integration, monitoring and change control
- Scope management – careful scope planning and definition
- Constraint management – time and cost estimation and control. Planning covers activity sequencing, resource allocation, cost estimates and budgeting. As projects unfold, Retalix program managers monitor them closely, control execution times and costs, and assure that these adhere with original forecasts
- Quality management – comprehensive quality planning, quality assurance and quality control, to ensure service level commitments are met
- Project communication management – project managers remain in direct touch with all relevant program stakeholders, constantly delivering required information and periodical performance reports
- Project risk management – initial planning includes establishment of mitigation plans designed to address any project risk that may arise. Risk management activities include risk management planning, risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, and risk monitoring and control